Pages

Thursday, 14 January 2010

I feel on top of the world

I feel freaken amazing!

I am in day 3 of the 50 day challenge and things are looking wonderful! I feel like I can do anything!

I'm on the net at the moment researching completing my masters - something that I have steered very clear of for the past 8 years! And I've also made a decision to learn how to design websites.

I am gonna rock webdesign! It's going to be my new career. I can learn it in my spare time and then I can do it from home. I will do some online courses and then do some free website design for the whanau and Te Oranganui and then bust out into making money!

I have met a really outgoing wahine who I am thinking of teaming up with and going into some type of money making business. She's really outgoing and fabulous at networking and that's a strength that I don't have so we could be a really awesome team!

Whoop whoop!!!

Life is on the up and up!

No comments: