I'm not one to invest alot of credence in Horoscopes. Mainly because I think "how can you group everyone on this planet into groups of twelve - and they all be the same and have the same experiences as each other?!?!?"
So it kind of stumped me when I was flicking through a magazine the other day and happened upon the horoscopes - normally I would keep on flicking but this time I stopped and sought out my star sign.
It told me that something was coming my way on the 2nd of August - and because I normally live in my head I won't see it coming - I pondered that for a few moments, and then started flicking through once again until I found an article that caught my eye.
Ever since then however, I have been thinking about it over and over again! It's the 2nd of August today and I'm waiting for something to jump out and punch me in the face, either a colleague have a go at me about something or my relationship to fall apart, or just something, I'm not sure happen!
It's quite a freaky, not very nice feeling I gotta admit! Is this the power of suggestion in full swing?!?!!
... Well a full four days later and I am happy to report that nothing life altering happened. I can't help but think that the power of suggestion is a very strong force to contend with because seriously all day I was second guessing things and waiting for something to creep up and surprise me.
I think next time I'm browsing through my favorite magazine, I'll skip on by the Star signs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment